Monday 7 September 2009

Now that's what I call freedom!!!!

I'm not interested in wealth and health as much as I'm interested in freedom and fun and I see more and more now how thinking "long term gain" brings me fun and freedom whereas short term gain costs me fun and freedom! The hard path is the easy path and the easy path is the hard path! What an irony - comfort is death and discomfort is life! I'm talking about assailing some of the most sacred bastions in human history. "The hardest victory is over self." said Aristotle. Yeah... I'm talking about self dominion, mind mastery, staying aligned with Source energy by practising expansive thoughts rather than contractive thoughts regarding the various aspects of taking joyful responsibility for my finances!

It's not about money for me. It's about harnessing the INCREDIBLE power of blue printing my brain!!!! It's about reprogramming my default destinantion because it's clear that it is not taking me where I want to go! In other words, if I want more than my past, I have got to engage PULL MODE!!! Its about change at the unconscious level!!! It's about re-programming my mind to take me to where I really want to go! Now that's what I call freedom!!!!

These 101 days are not about the fruits but about the roots. Not about the money but about my beliefs, or rather my financial blueprint. They are about what is at the core of everything I manifest. They are about the invisible for it creates the visible. They are about the causes rather than the effects and about the software that runs my brain and determines the kinds of thoughts I have and how they in turn lead to feelings which lead to actions and behaviors which lead to results that are in alignment with my expectations. So if I want different results, I need different expectations, i.e. Different beliefs!

One of the essays I am required to write for my Life Coaching Accreditation is on beliefs and their effect on us. How fascinating and important? They are our possibility filters and thus determine the world we live in. They are like self fulfilling prophesies that profoundly inspire if not define our thinking for they determine where we put the flash light of our focus and thus what appears or fails to appear in our world. After all, where we look is where we go and we get what we expect, not what we want or wish for! I am sure most Gurus out there would agree with this too and yet how much is done in various seminars to address this indispensable point? It's all about beliefs!!!! DOH!!!!

The first time I really got a glimpse of the power of our beliefs (i.e. our unconscious expectations) was during an Insight IV, 37 day seminar in Chile in 2000. They pointed out the dynamics of The Law of Beliefs which is The Law of Focus or Attention. In other words, they highlighted The Law of Attraction and the crucial, central, essential importance of re-programing our beliefs and thus re-setting our life blueprint as this determines how our life proceeds... but then, they dropped the subject and just continued presenting various other material and tools while completely skipping over how to do this fundamental and primary step, i.e. helping participants re-program their limiting beliefs and adopt supportive ones that are in alignment with their desired outcomes! I couldn't believe it. I was concerned that I'd learn new techniques which I won't use because they won't help me re-set my expectations there and then!

I still absolutely loved the seminar and yet, how fabulously on the bull's eye it would have been to have been taught ways to effectively apply creative visualization in order to course correct and engage pull mode. Most people operate in push mode (have to attitude) and many rebel and go into Drift mode but Pull mode is where it's at. It's a "want to" attitude the amazing thing about it is that it's the minimum amount of self dicipline we need for maximum results! Then we carve out a new path of least resistance and manifestation becomes relatively effortless and it engages our natural state. This is the theory and I believe in it and this is a central aspect to my 101 days of Freedom.

Reprogramming the various default settings we have as part of our life blueprint is what a multimillionaire guru like Tonny Quinn does. No wonder he charges £17,000 for his two 2 week seminar and no wonder one of his course participants is charging $1497 for a 3 hour consultation in which he assures you that through this process of guided visualization, based on your desired outcome, our unconscious blueprint is re-set and thus a new course is set. His service includes a CD with his voice guiding you through a visualization process which uses all five senses to create a vivid experience which is emotionally charged and exiting and each session focuses on one particular outcome for the next 21 days. I am familiar with a couple of his CD products and I am very confident that I can offer something as good if not better, for a lot less (around £147). This would include a values elicitation, accredited coaching and my wholehearted commitment to being of utmost service. I have already prepared a visualization CD for myself, it lasts 15minutes and I am going to use it every day and report on my progress! I have all the equipment at home to do a professional recording and can even mix in some binaural beats if a client would like that extra alpha or theta hypnotic induction. Infact, I am going to try it straight after this blog!

Time to walk the talk but only cause I'm worth it!
Wish me luck amigo/a
101 'ere we go! Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment