Thursday 3 September 2009

The Hootchie Cootchie man

Cool... I just realized today that I'm my dad's 7th son. 4 from his first (I just remembered one died while a baby), 2 from his second and me from his 3rd marriage. I came to the uk the year I turned 14, 7 years latter I went to university, 7 years latter my mum passed away, 7 years latter I went to Chile to do Insight IV (life changing 37 day seminar), 7 years latter my step dad passed away on the 7th of the 7th month. 7 was my mum's favourite number... and I think this picture may have been taken on my 7th birthday, just after my mum came to kidnap me from my dad.

Oh, and it takes 1/7th of a sec for light to go around the world. There are 7 Musical steps before we reach the octave (based on the golden ratio). There are 7 chakras, we can remember 7+/-2 things, Vision starts at the back of the brain and actually passes through 7 synapses before it makes it's way into the concious mind in the frontal cortex. We have about 70 thoughts per minute. Earth is covered in 70% water and we are made up of about 70% water. The deepest part of the ocean is seven miles down. No piece of paper can be folded more than 7 times. Newton divided the spectrum into seven colours. There are Seven Deadly Sins and Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. God rested on the 7th day. Scientists have come up with the composition that 70% of the universe is dark energy (25% dark matter and 5% normal matter). Hydrogen protons are 7000 times heavier than at rest when they are as close to the speed of light as possible! It's the biggest single prime number digit. Ask people to name their favourite number between one and ten, and most will say seven. No wonder there are many who recon that ending a price with the number 7 inspires more people to buy it! It's the happy and lucky number and that's why I'm starting my 101 days on the 7th of Sept and finishing on my birthday, the 17th of Dec when I shall start on the 7th cycle of 7 years of my life and I live at No. 7 Church Ave. Yeap!... I'm a fan of the number 7! =)

"On the seventh hour, of the seventh day, of the seventh month, the seven doctors say "He were born for good luck that you'll see". I got seven hundred dollars don't you mess with me 'cause I'm the Hootchie Cootchie man..."

1 comment:

  1. Oscar, there are 7 tail feathers in the Huia Birds Tail ... Numerologically I am a 7 .. when I was younger my Mum made me a rugby sweater and asked what number I wanted on the back, I said 8 .. she put a 7 .. beautiful number that one!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete