Sunday 18 October 2009

Exercising my courageous maximus.

I am coming round to the realization that;

1) freedom is a choice.
2) it all comes down to the roots, i.e. my beliefs & the values they support.
3) my conscious mind is the goal setter while my unconscious mind is the goal getter!
I remember how when I was little, I dreamed of getting into advertising, like the husband of the beautiful witch in the tv series "Bewitched". Programming computer games was also my first love, before I got into making music. I can see now how self advertising and self programming will continue to come together and evolve as a life transforming art form for me... The individuals who suceed and flourish are also masters of change. By developing my courage for change, I am developing my ability to succeed and that may mean being uncomfortable for a while. I am a true party boy, therefore I choose to exercise my focus and my courage and in doing so, build strength that will serve me well. I choose to feel the fear and do it anyway, to be ok with not being ok, to be comfortable with my discomforts, without running away or trying to change my state by burying my head back in the sand. Infact, I choose to find it easy, fun and exiting to be true to myself, to stay present, to prioritize, to look after my id, to follow my heart and to celebrate love! >>> I CHOOSE life!

"Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear" ~ Ambrose Redmoon

And now a kinda prayer...

"I am relaxed... deeply relaxed..... and
I recognize that there is only One Universal Creative Mind.
I realize there can be no separation in Universal Mind.
Therefore my mind is part of the Universal Creative Mind and when I speak my word,
Universal mind acts upon my word without hesitation.
I am convinced my word has power.
I firmly believe this and I now choose to joyfully embrace my responsibilities and do what I need to do to take care of my self financially and physically.
I release, I let go and
I allow the Creative Universal Mind to work through me.
No past mistakes hinder or obstruct me. Procrastination and interference do not exist in my life, there is no delay in the Universal Mind and I therefore know and expect results right now.
I am willing to give up anything that hinders my desire.
I am impelled and compelled to act upon every increasing opportunity
to bring forth this desire.
And so it is."

"It is not the mountain we conquer but ourselves" Sir Edmund Hillary (Mountaneer)

No comments:

Post a Comment